illumira users can create content through capture of screen recording with audio and or slides and seamlessly stream them to your viewers. illumira offers integration with lecture capture systems such as Techsmith Relay, Crestron devices and more.
Lecture capture technology gives instructors the capability to have their lecture capture recorded videos streamed through a hosted and always available platform. illumira’s digital repository allows seamless import, along with closed captioning and annotations, for simple but powerful content delivery and management.
Easily set rules on content availability through our dashboard interface. Some of the salient features of this service are:
- Plug n’ play usage: Once the integration module is configured users can directly start using the feature with no training required.
- Automatic import of content: illumira will automatically detect and import your created content along with metadata then digitize and deposit it into your selected folders – all ready for streaming to your users.
- Simple management: All imported content can be streamed from the illumira platform or integrated into your learning management system courses.
- A secure, easy way to stream content: illumira’s proven technologies ensure that content is securely streamed, only to users who should have access to the device.
- Add Closed Captioning and Accessibility Features: Request or create captioning for your content using built-in tools and access the captions from our 508 compliant media player.